Thursday, October 20, 2011

Neighborhood Experience

Living In Daly City at a young age, the neighborhood taught me nothing because majority of the time I was in the house or in school. Despite how many of my classmates and associates were out getting into trouble, I was in the house learning and excelling on my computer skills from my grandmother, learning respect and discipline from my grandfather. Both of these people in my life were and still are big factors in my life. I would say at that time period of my life the neighborhood I was living in wasn’t an influence on me at all. The people that did it for me were my grandparents and their company that was around me.  Out of everybody they would have around me my godfather was another person was my godfather, he owned a locksmith shop in Daly City he taught me a lot about classic cars. My favorite car he had was a purple 280z, this was my favorite car because he taught me the almost everything  about this car later he taught me a lot about a 1955 Chevy bel-air, form the engine to the body to the interior. But really living in this neighborhood taught me to respect other people Race and origin. Going to elementary school in this neighborhood made me realize when I got older that I was fortunate to have what I had at that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment