Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plus/Delta Of My Self

The deltas that I have for myself are I feel I didn’t do well on either of my test. I feel I should have took more notes and paid more attention in tech class even though I already knew most of the material and the subjects that were taught in class. I feel I should have put more effort into my tech homework, waiting until the last minute to do the assigned homework was one of the reasons why I may get lower than a c in Tech. One more delta is that I feel in the last module I earned way too many infractions and need to do better to succeed in the program.

Pluses I have for myself are that I am getting better with my writing in Business communications class and getting even better over time. I'm very helpful in my tech class helping my colleagues understand what is what in tech class. Being caring in the whole community is improving even though i am a caring person as it is. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment