Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Internship Readiness

I feel that someone that is internship ready is, 1. A strong communicator and has confidence in their speech.  2. Someone who has the skill necessary and ready to use at internship. 3. Someone who is professional in the workplace. 4. In any and every situation in the workplace knows how to stay professional. 5. To be on time, last but not least and not to blame anyone else for their mistakes to be accountable.6. To be driven and motivated to get to where they want to be. My plan is to really convert on my feedback of procrastination and following through with completing and turning in all homework. The changes I will be making are every one that doesn’t know how driven I am to get to my goal in life will know and find out how driven I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment