Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ABOUT MYSELF

Hello my name is De’Jone Jones & I am a very unique person. Some of my passions are computers & cars Computers is a passion for me because I have been working with computers since I was seven. My first computer was an IBM with the green screen & command prompts. Ever since I had started understanding computers & the functions of a computer I picked up fast & self taught myself a lot of things about computers from hardware to software. Another passion of mine is classic cars. I am fascinated with the fact that they're so easy to deal with & fix when something goes wrong with it. My family is a big factor in my motivation to keep going & thriving to succeed. They are very supportive & a great inspiration in my life. Some of my friends are motivating by keeping me productive, positive & in school. Some of my future goals are to one day be a computer technician at twitter, Mozilla, Facebook, EA or Google or to be a computer engineer.I want to go back to school to get my masters in computer engineering and/or computer science.Thank you for your time & patience to read my blog about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment