Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My High School Years

My First two years of high school had its positives & negatives. Thinking back to my first two years of high
school it was a learning experience in life & somewhat impacting the choices I made in life at the time good & bad.

I want to start by talking about my positives in this school and time period which include football & history. I loved playing football high school football was fun & keeping me on top of homework & anything else so i could continue to play my first two years i started at linebacker & receiver. I like to play defense more than i did offense. I had more fun on   defense because there was more contact, harder hits, & more effort on my part. My favorite subject at the time was history i learned a lot of facts & had an opinion where most of the people & events that were taught was irrelevant to what i want to learn & know. But i learned a lot a few were people like Christopher Columbus, Genghis Khan, Mahatma Gandhi & Malcolm X. I learned about a few events while in this class to like Apartheid & The Slave Trade. In addition My Computer teacher was
motivational but at the time i didn't see it, even though he taught basic computer skills. The experiences that i had at the time with these positive things made me learn more & now thinking back in some ways made me a better person.

The Negitive things were that many of my fellow students were racist & were bad influences on my first 2 years in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment