Thursday, September 15, 2011

Influenced My Speech

My Mom was A single mom & we lived in the house with my grandparents so i consider my grandparents the influence of my speech. my grandfather being a big disciplinary person in the house.Taught me to be a man & to be a positive & a productive Person in life.In my School days my grandfather would make shore i did homework and all. Picking me up and dropping me off at school.My Grandmother was also a big influence on my speech,education & all Ways steering me in the right path & Trying to instill in me ta do the right thing.She Also Exposed me to alot of positive things.Alot of our time was spent at swim lessons tutoring at sylvan learning center & YMCA Day Camps.My grandma Also was the organized & on point person who encouraged me to interact with all people  meaning to have a personal & professional side in whatever i did Knowing theres a time & place for everything. She Was my main motivation and teacher In what i know & understand about computers.My peers were both a positive & negative Effect on my speech

2 comments:

  1. Ta do should be changed to To do mr. I see that you had gotten your language inserted through you in many different places and people. Maybe this may be my answer but how does that really effect the way you talk. Do other people really have that influence do you have your own way of speaking? i know its through humor but out side of humor what do you sound like?"thinking out loud"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate because my speech also was highly influenced by my grandmother. She had me reading the dictionary at a young age to influence my speech and understanding of words. I feel that you are a very talented writer but before you post I challenge you to spell check for grammar, punctuation,and things of that sort. Overall I enjoyed reading your blog and hope to read more post in the future.

    ReplyDelete